Sunday, May 03, 2009

Lost for words..

Apparently NAT has had a loss for words. Sorta sucks cause I (and many other people) loved his rants and raves about daily living. Once I get there, I will try to kick him into gear, but I have a feeling I will just be adding something else to my list.

Today is my last full day in OHIO. I am going out to lunch with my sister and a couple girlfriends. Then off to my favorite treat! BLUE ICE CREAM!! If you have never had Kings Island Blue Ice Cream, then you are definately missing out! My girlfriends and I got season passes so that we could get blue ice cream whenever we wanted over the summer. It brings back so many great memories. After BLUE ICE CREAM, i MUST finish packing. I have most of the stuff I need packed, but I still have some stuff to cram in there. I dont think I will have a problem, I am pretty good at being able to let things go.

Tomorrow I get to spend the whole day with Carol. She has a Dr. appt and then we will have lunch and be to the airport by like 2:30. My plane leaves at 4:50 from Cincinnati and I will arrive in Brisbane at 10am on Wednesday. Thats when this adventure REALLY begins. I think I have covered all the loose ends here in the states. I will not take my cell phone with me, so delete me from your phone books. I am sure I will post a new number on the blog (to the right) so you know how to find me.

I am anxious, sad, scared, and thrilled all at the same time. I am thinking life will settle down here soon enough and get into some kind of rhythm, but maybe not...doesnt matter I guess. It was been great to be able to come "home" before I left the country. I like spending time with my friends and family and it was long overdue! From now on, they have to come see me...=)

Ill write more later...hopefully Nat will log on here and tell you about his adventerous first week of work. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mrs.P

No comments: