Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

nat has been a little slacker about his online journal. we really havent even gotten to talk to each other. i will be relieved when I am there with him. He says he goes to work at like 7:30am and does get home till sometimes as late as 6:30pm. I am sure that wears him out, add on the time change and all the adjusting he gets to bed by like 9 or 10. funny though, cause that is alot of sleep for nat!
i am trying to tie up loose ends here at home and making sure that I have everything I may need before I go. I must admit that the more my list grows, the less room I have in my suitcase...time to consolidate, again. I am anxious to get there and help him find a place to live and just be able to make some solid decisions together. I have so much to do here, and yet still more to do there. Especially with school and making sure everything is in order for me to begin on July 20. I may have to come back to the states sometime in June, but that is yet to be determined. Please pray for that unknown situation that GOD will work everything out in HIS infinite plan.
5 days until I leave...and the days keep getting shorter and shorter. On the plus side, I will be going out with some girlies on sunday to endulge in some blue ice cream from kings island. by far my favorite treat that I have not been able to have for nearly 3 years. It will taste phenomenal!! It will be a great adieu.
I have been helping Cheryl finish her to-do list in order to sell the house. funny thing is that the more I mark off the list, the longer the list gets! She is really hoping to be able to sell the house because it is such a burden on her financially, which affects her emotionally, physically and mentally. Use your prayer chains to request that GOD be powerful and faithful in rescuing her. I really think that she may consider moving to AU if she can get out of her strongholds here. I just want her to have that adventure. If not, I think that selling the house is the first step to her life in a new direction that will allow her freedom to live more freely. So AU or US, I just want her to be happy.
Well i am going to get to bed. this time next week I will be having lunch with my hubby in Brisbane!! First thing on the agenda...beach!
love you all --- post some comments so I know you are actually reading!! Otherwise I may feel the need to quit posting!!! =)
Mrs. P

1 comment:

Dad said...

Of course we are reading. Well I am anyway. I check three times a day for updates. Keep them coming. Nat, get your tired ass back to the keyboard.