Wednesday, July 26, 2006

JAMAICAIN ME CRAZY~~~

Hello all
Long time i know. Just wanted to give you a slight update. I dont even think people read this blog so i am going to make it short and sweet. We have been great. Went to Jamaica last week. My friend Jen got married and I was her photographer, now is time to go through all the pictures and tweek them a bit. OH FUN. I actually like working in photoshop, but would rather do it as a hobby rather than a job. I have ventured into something new and i hope it to be very successful. I am started a home-based multi-level marketing called ARBONNE. you can find out more information online at www.arbonne.com I have yet to come across anyone that hasnt had a successful business (granted they DO it). The Product line is INCREDIBLE. Its a botanical swiss formulated skin care line. They also have other products such as anti-aging (biggest seller and best investment) a mens line, baby line, anti-acne line, vitamins, weight loss and makeup. I am trying to organize some parties for my start months and if anyone is interested please contact me. Ill keep you updated about how that is going. If you want to read more in depth about me go to http://alycepaige.blogspot.com
Thats all for now
BIG LOVE
Mrs. P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People DO read these things!